- Child Development Resource Center (CDRC)www.cdrc4info.org
- Empowering Parentswww.empoweringparents.com
- National Association for Family Child Carewww.nafcc.org
- National Child Care Associationwww.nccanet.org
- Parenting Resources (USA.gov)www.usa.gov/Topics/Parents.shtml
Resources for Parents:
Birth Injury Justice Center – Empowering & Educating Families (childbirthinjuries.com)
Cerebral Palsy Guide – Your Guide to Cerebral Palsy
Early Intervention – Utah Parent Center
All Means All!
Welcome all! At Doodlebug Academy we support our families and do not allow discrimination against any type of disability, seen or unseen. We strive for the inclusion of all the children in our care; no matter the limitations they may be experiencing. Our teachers participate in special trainings offered through Utah State University and Care About Childcare that instruct on the best teaching practices for children with disabilities. We strive to implement accommodations for children at the request of their parents. All children should be afforded the best opportunities to explore, learn, grow, and play with their fellow class-mates! This is what the Doodlebug Academy team strives to achieve!